Freight Brokers Make A Difference: Here’s How
Trucks move 70% of the freight in the United States. If you are a midwestern manufacturer or distributor, you have experienced unrelenting upheaval since before the advent of the COVID-19 pandemic. From driver and warehousing shortages and limited truck capacity to skyrocketing rates and new regulations, the trucking industry is constantly changing. And those changes affect your bottom line.
If you’re still handling the majority of your logistics needs in-house, you are probably in the market for a little relief. And a freight broker can make a big difference in both the time and money you are spending.
Why work with a freight broker?
We’ve talked with lots of logistics managers over the years, and they’re pretty upfront about why they like working with a freight broker, and in particular, the team at AM Transport Services. Here’s what we found out.
- Logistics managers like working with AMT because they want their freight picked up and delivered on time without damages.
- When truck capacity is tight, working with a freight broker can help you keep your budget goals.
- Service failures cost time, money, and customer respect. Working with the team at AMT eliminates service failures.
- Lack of visibility is a big one. The folks at AMT keep track of your freight from before pickup to after delivery. We track everything and we keep you in the know.
- Regulations are constantly changing. Working with a freight broker can limit your exposure to excessive liabilities.
- And even though this is number six on our list, it might be the most important reason logistics managers cite for working with AMT. We are available 24/7/365 days a year. We answer our own phones. We don’t have voice mail or phone trees, just real people ready to answer your call.
What can you expect when you work with AMT?
- Access to the best carriers in the business. We’ve been working with trucking companies for 33 years. We get to know these excellent carriers and their drivers. And we can put them on dedicated routes and lanes for you.
- Our transportation technology is superior. Not only are our tracking capabilities second to none, we’ll also provide you with an online portal where you can access shipping information, invoices, BOLS, customized reports, and instant messaging.
- The best logistics team in the business. You don’t have to take our word for it. Check out our Google and DAT reviews.
We’re here to make a difference!
Are you ready to stop worrying about your freight and start working with the team at AMT? We’ll save you time and money while providing you access to the best carriers in the trucking industry. Why waste any more time? Give us a call today!