Carriers like working with AMT: here’s why!
2 minute read
A good freight broker is a provider of logistics services to manufacturers, distributors, and the carriers and drivers who pickup and deliver their freight. Freight brokers do everything from finding the right carrier and scheduling pickup and delivery appointments to taking care of paperwork, tracking cargo, and keeping everyone informed.
Here at AM Transport, we understand that good carriers–businesses with low-driver turnover, high safety ratings, superior online pickup and delivery percentages, and excellent communication skills–are the beating heart of the supply chain. But too often carriers and the folks delivering products in the best (and worst) of times are considered last, if at all.
And that’s not how we do things at AMT because we know that relationships matter. In fact, it’s the most enjoyable aspect of our job–cultivating relationships with the people and businesses we are fortunate to work with. While our customers are incredibly important, we couldn’t introduce them to the best carriers in the midwest if we didn’t spend time getting to know the folks who make sure our (your) goods are delivered each and every day.
Why do the best carriers in the midwest enjoy working with AM Transport Services?
- Transparency. We believe in honesty and openness. We want our drivers to know exactly how long it will take to get in and back out. In addition, we don’t shy away from problems; we work on problems. Creating solutions isn’t just a job, it’s perk. In doing so, we get to know the dispatch and drivers we work with on a daily basis.
- 24/7 Availability. We don’t believe in answering services or phone trees. When you call AMT, you talk with a real person committed to your success. And we answer your call 24/7 365 days a year.
- Quick Pay. We offer quick pay and even if you don’t choose quick pay, we pay more quickly than most brokers. Don’t take our word for it. Check out our Google and DAT review. You’ll never find a complaint about slow payment.
- Detention Pay. Paying detention is a no-brainer, but it’s not the norm. Our carriers and drivers are important to is, and if you’re held up, we pay you. Period.
- Communication. We call you back when we say we will. Even if we can’t use you, we’ll let you know. That’s just the right way to do business.
Work with a freight broker who respects and works with you!
The best small carriers in the midwest like working with AM Transport Services because, simply put, we care. If you’re interested in transparency, 24/7 availability, quick pay, detention pay, and excellent communication, give us a call today.