Outsourced Logistics: A New Normal
3 minute read
Consider Outsourced Logistics
It’s officially mid-April. Easter’s done as are the daffodils. Mushroom hunting season is moving north and most of us are still living under stay-at home orders. Our country has changed a lot in the past 30 days, hasn’t it. But as much as things have changed, a few things have remained the same.
In fact, if you’re a manufacturer or distributor of essential goods the need to get your essential products to those who need them has only increased.
Look, we get it. Here at AM Transport Services, we know the uncertainty, worry, and anxiety you’re feeling–we feel it too. Small manufacturers and distributors of essential goods are concerned not only with employee safety but with long-term company survival as the economy reacts to the pandemic. Right now, the necessity of a reliable supply chain is more important than ever, but your time is too valuable for you to be creating routes and booking loads.
We’re here to help. We understand that a lot of companies are wary of outsourced logistics services–you just feel like you should handle your business in house. But sometimes a crisis can help us rethink our priorities.
3 Reasons to Outsource Your Logistics Services Now
1. You have critical freight that must be picked up and delivered on time.
2. Sourcing carriers during these uncertain times exposes you to excessive liabilities.
3. You need a partner you can depend on for visibility in your supply chain that includes accurate shipment tracking and reporting.
3 Reasons to Outsource Your Logistics to AM Transport Services
1. Our career logistics professionals are cross-trained. In-house collaboration assures the timely pick up and delivery of your critical goods.
2. With 30 years of experience in the logistics industry, this isn’t our first time round the block. We have experience and the know-how to protect you during these uncertain times.
3. Our study and investment in technology combined with our stellar customer service provides customers with the visibility they need.
Outsourced Logistics at AM Transport Services
You don’t have to be the Lone Ranger. AM Transport Services is a premier provider of outsourced logistics services. We offer consistent and reliable truckload freight services according to customer shipment requirements. Right now, you don’t have time to find reliable carriers and make necessary appointments. You’re too busy to track shipments and notify customers when they deliver. You don’t have to pay the carriers and invoice the customers. It’s what we do, and we’re good at it.
We don’t have a crystal ball, so we don’t know how long the COVID-19 Pandemic will last, but we plan on being here for a long time. If you’re interested in making a change or you just need some extra help right now, schedule a call with us today. We’d love to talk about the variety of ways the team at AMT can help you with your outsourced logistics needs.