● Achieve monthly quotas of meetings set and opportunities qualified.
○ This includes: researching and identifying key contacts; calling and emailing prospects to generate initial interest and setting meetings for field sales.
● Understand the needs of our target prospects and articulate the value that our solution provides.
● Maintain accurate and current information on prospects and interaction activities in company-wide CRM system.
● Maintain expert knowledge of AM Transport logistics services and marketing messaging to effectively and persuasively demonstrate the services and articulate the value proposition of AM Transport in a clear and compelling way.
● Create a fantastic first impression to prospects while building a pipeline for Account Executives
● Organize and categorize sales lead information into our CRM system
● Focus on building a great team environment for a fun and energetic atmosphere
● Achieve a monthly quota of qualified opportunities
● A ‘hunter’ mentality – comfortable prospecting, cold-calling, and following up on incoming leads and strong desire to win.
● Confident presentation skills, a comfort level with senior professionals and the communications skills to articulate AM Transport logistics services to a wide range of organizational and functional levels.
● Interest in working in fast paced environment.
● Strong technology skills
● Outstanding communication and listening skills.
● Ability and willingness to learn, to react to and share lessons learned across the organization.
● Good time management with strong organizational skills.